"It's exciting to feel supported by Trio and do what I love while experiencing new challenges."
In hindsight, this means many a developer will flock to learn the language and offer their skills to companies in need.
Cons of JavaScipt:
- adding interactive behavior like zooming in and out or playing audio/video to web pages
- creating web and mobile apps, the most popular examples consist of the likes of Netflix and Uber
- building web servers and server-side applications using Node.js
- creating games that operate inside the browser
- Work with HTML and CSS
- Demonstrate high-level proficiency of ES6 and keep up with the latest updates
- Employ Node.js and NPM for third-party integrations
- Set up a database and interact with its APIs
- Utilize test-driven development
- Build applications using the MVC design pattern
- Learn new technologies and read their documentation to build out new functionality and features
- Write clean and maintainable code
You will need to be descriptive, yet concise, and tell the reader exactly what they need.
The job description should consist of four main sections:
- Company Background: Explain what your business does and the mission or purpose behind your work.
- About the Job: Briefly describe what the job is and what service you’re looking for.
- Roles & Responsibilites: Use a bullet point list to outline the day-to-day duties the candidate should expect to fulfill if hired.
- Qualifications & Skills: List the must-have qualifications and skills that you want to have in an optimal candidate.
Once you’ve made it to the interview stage, you want to make sure you ask the right questions. Something like this might do the trick:
- Describe the difference between one-way data flow and two-way data binding.
- What are the pros and cons of monolithic versus microservice architecture?
- Explain the call() method.
- What’s is the use of the NaN() function?
- What will “console.log(1 < 2 < 3); console.log(3 > 2 > 1);” return?
- What does the ‘this’ keyword do?
With outsourcing becoming more and more popular, you have access to global talent all around the world!
At Trio, we hold our developers to a higher standard. Much like how elite special forces units recruit only the best from the main branches of the military, we recruit developers who either show amazing potential or demonstrate exceptional skill. We then take their talents and sharpen them even further.
Another benefit of hiring a Trio developer is that you won’t incur the costs of hiring, which can add up to be around 30% of a developer’s salary on average, as well as overhead costs associated with full-time employment.
By working with Trio, you can enjoy a highly experienced full-time developer for a fraction of the cost, along with the added project management assistance.
Interested? Tell us about your project so we can get started!